Pool Rules & Regulations
- Every person must wear a clean bathing suit AND take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Children who are not toilet trained may enter the pool if they are wearing swim diapers. Please take children to the bathroom frequently and change swim diapers often. Swim diapers are available for sale in the concessions area.
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times, regardless of swimming ability. The lifeguard is responsible for monitoring the pool area, but should not be viewed as a babysitter.
- Glass bottles are not allowed within the pool fence. Food is also not allowed within the pool fence. Please use the pavilion area for picnicking purposes.
- The pool has a limited capacity set by the Department of Health. Lifeguards will begin a rotation if capacity is reached.
- No sick or infected bathers are allowed in the pool. No open cuts or wounds.
- All children under age 12 must take and pass the deep end test in order to enter the deep end.
- NO PLAYING WITH OR EXCESSIVE USE OF THE SHOWERS!! They are for rinsing off before and after swimming only, not for playing with. The shower bench is for handicap use only. It should remain in an upright position.
- No climbing on the fence or otherwise using any of the facilities for uses other then they are intended.
- If your children are playing on the stairs into the pool, please be courteous to those trying to enter and exit the pool.
- All swimmers with shoulder length or longer hair must put it into an elastic or wear a swim cap.
- No diving.
- No spitting.
- No rough play.
- No dangerous objects.
- No smoking.
- No running.
The lifeguards are in complete authority of the pool and enforcing of the rules.
They are there for you and your child’s safety.
Summer Swim Lesson Registration will begin April 3rd!
2017 Pool Memberships available February 1st!
$10 per person
$45 max per family
What Toys & Flotation Devices Are Allowed In The Pool?
- Life jackets and bubbles are allowed
- Small, soft balls and pool toys are allowed
- No water wings, rings or other inflatable flotation devices
- Nothing made of foam, including noodles